December 30, 2014

MOVING CITIES, MOVING PLACES


I have moved so many times in my life, maybe like 10 times already? You would say I am bit unstable, maybe I am. The more I am looking forward to finally have our own little apartment. Living with someone has its charm, especially when you are 18, finally moving from your parents’ house living the big University life. Well, graduating Uni and finding my perfect boyfriend, it started to feel like we should be looking for something we could share with each other and not anyone else. Living in London was perfect, fun and crazy, but thinking about settling down, we have decided to come back over to Dublin where my boyfriend comes from. So soon, I will be another Dubliner and soon we will have our own little place I can change into little cozy and sweet home. Can´t wait! 

Moving is a hard work. Packing all, and wrapping all the stuff carefully. Scheduling deliveries and pick-ups and drop offs and everything around it, trains, flights, viewings, contracts, it gets messy sometimes and very often I feel like I just don´t want to do it (especially around Christmas time!), but I hope the result will be worth it: dream come true, little home, my own one. With all this sufferings, there comes the positive side of it all: decorating. Argos catalogue. Ikea shopping. Ikea shopping again. Zara Home. Candles. New lounge clothes. Ach. 

Starting brand new, I am just thinking about what I would like our new home to look like, I have few ideas,  thoughts and wishes  I want to share with you.

source: Pinterest
source: Pinterest
source: Pinterest
source: Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment