December 16, 2014

LAZY DAY BASE


Sometimes I just feel like I can't be bothered with the whole 'perfect base' action. Sometimes it's  just too much effort. And sometimes I am just super lazy. Or ill. Or hangover. Or I slept in. Or I have a good skin day. In cases like these, I for just don't want to apply foundation, because let' s admit it, it can take ages to create the perfect canvas and it can be one hell of the work. But still, I want to look good, I want my skin to be radiant, glowing and healthy looking. Not the pale white ghost face I wake up to. With my massive under-eye circles.

Let's meet our two little helpers. One is by Garnier, the other one is by L'Oreal. The common thing these guys share is that they have something to do with all this anti-aging and revitalising magic I don' t need yet.
I have never properly understood all the madness around BB creams, CC creams, DD creams and 123 creams. For me it's unecesary complicated and not what I am looking for. I need a cream that I could apply and spread with my fingers in like 15 seconds. I dont want it to look cakey, thick, layered, too dark, too plastic or oily. I want to look natural, effortless, yet bit more perfect then my 'zombie morning'. 
These two buddies can do the job. Garnier Miracle Skin Cream is a white sparkly looking cream you can apply instead of your moisturizer or on top of it. After spreading, it turns intro natural color and gives you very nice, healthy and glowing complexion with some light coverage. Smeels delish, very fruity. Sometimes, to look bit more flawless, I dust little bit of pressed powder on top of it just to smooth things up a bit. L'Oreal Revitalift 10 is probably something more fore mature skin, but I use it anyway. This is supposed to be a replacement for your ordinary day cream, when you need to pop a bit of color in to your complexion. Again, smells fresh and fruity (I know it does not matter that much, but still, you don't want to spread over your face some socks stinky mud, am I right?). I use this one when little bit more coverage is needed. Revitalift can be found in three shades" light, medium and dark. On the pictures below you can see 'medium' shade, which is (as usual) very dark. Garnier cream is sold in one color that will match your skin color. 

What is your favorite BB, CC, DD or just any tinted moisturiser?




No comments:

Post a Comment