November 22, 2014

THE BARGAIN PALETTE


Beautiful colors, aren´t they? I bought this little palette last weekend out of curiosity, mostly because I was wondering how good can actually be a palette that cheap. And I was very surprised. All about the eyes palette by Collection costs 3 quit, I picked up my one in Superdrug. You can see there are six shades, from left to right: 

Feather - skin alike shade, perfect for "no make up make up"
Sunkissed - bronzey shimmering shade, very warm shade
Golden Sand - golden glittery shade, perect for party
Dazzling Brown - taupe shimmering shade, my favorite
Cocoa Dream - darker brown matte shade
Blackbird - black maete shade 

I would say the shades are really great as I managed to wear each one last week at least once. The pigmentation is bit weak, but buildable, so you can actually get very intensive look. The shimmering shades are better to work with, but generally drugstore matte shades are never great. But yet still I could create very nice looks. With an eye shadow primer they can stay perfect for maybe six to eight hours. The packaging is very cute, similar to the Soap and Glory one. 

I would like to say that I am nicely surprised. Of course, this is not a perfect palette, but it is a good alternative for someone who is new to make up, or just to have it in your handbag as an emergency eye shadows. 





No comments:

Post a Comment