November 18, 2014

SHOWGIRL


Showgirl! This little lady arrive into my shopping basket as a little bonus when spending 10 pounds for Barry M cosmetics. There were two versions of Showgirl - the volume mascara and the length mascara. As I have quite some supplies in the length department, I decided to pick up the volume version of Showgirl. 

And I was so surprised! You can see the packaging is quite something. I must say I love it, it looks really fancy and glamorous and not cheap at all. The product itself is great as well. It gives some ohhh volume and is very easy to apply in to the corner lashes that are sometimes very difficult to reach. The color is very very black, no complaints in this area. No smudging, no dripping, good pigmentation.... What I did not know, Showgirl is waterproof which makes it best friend to all fans of Clint Eastwood movies, enthusiastic scuba divers and the sensitive ones. Overall, Showgirl is ideal for every day casual look - for a bit more dramatic look just apply two or three layers. 

You can find Showgirl in Boots, on the Barry M shelves, it costs around 4,99 pounds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment